Carraige Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The MIG 220 and MIG 241 are versatile and robust single phase welding machines ideally suited to light or medium fabrication.
On maximum power and maximum duty cycle the MIG 220 consumes only 5kVA - requiring only a 16A fuse and can be used on
site from a 6kVA generator. The MIG 241 consumes only 7.8kVA and requires only a 20A fuse and can be used in the field from
a 8kVA generator. Variable speed four roll wire feed is achieved through all-geared drive system, minimising the risk of wire slip
to create uniform welds.
- Large cabinets can accept full height gas cylinder
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels forincreased stability
- Copper wound transformer and choke
- Forced air fan cooling
- Overload warning indicator
- Double support straps for gas cylinder
- Infinitely variable wire speed
- Spot weld timer
- Soft arc technology
- M25-3 torch and 2068 regulator included
- All geared 4-roll metal cast feed system
- Digital volt and amp meter
- Torch holder included
|Input Voltage 50hz||230V|
|Welding current amps||30-220A|
|Output @ 20% duty cycle||190A|
|Output @ 60% duty cycle||100A|
|Output @ 100% duty cycle||70A|
|Wire size mm||0.6-0.8mm|
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxL) mm||830x302x780|