Carriage Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The MIG 420S + WF400 is a robust three phase machine ideally suited
to medium to heavy fabrication and requires only a 20A fuse. Its full
size cabinet can accept a full height gas cylinder and its large diameter
wheels means it can be moved from job to job with little risk of toppling.
The WF400 features SWP renowned all-geared drive system, thus
minimising the risk of wire slip and making welds uniform.
Further, with its 5 metre interconnection and 4 metre welding
torch, this gives a working radius of 9 metres. The unit is also
suitable for use with spool-on gun or push-pull gun, for
increased work radius up to 13 metres.
The MIG 420S + WF400's ability to take larger diameter wire
than lower power units in the range means it can weld thicker
plate, and its 21 switch settings allows for fine tuning of the
- Copper wound transformer and choke
- Forced air fan cooling
- Overload warning indicator
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels
- All geared 4-roll feed system
- Cylinder support chain
- Infinitely variable wire speed
- Spot weld timer
- Burnback control
- Stitch welding
- Soft arc technology
- Digital volt and amp meter
- M36-3 torch and 2068 regulator included
- Optional mounting post and wheelsavailable for wire feed unit
- W111443 - Spare 5mtr interconnectioncable assembly
|Input Voltage 50hz||415V|
|Welding current amps||40-420A|
|Output @ 35% duty cycle||420A|
|Output @ 60% duty cycle||320A|
|Output @ 100% duty cycle||310A|
|Wire size mm||0.6-1.6mm|
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxL) mm||880 x 410 x 720mm|